users@grizzly.java.net

Re: JSVC and Grizzly

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:34:45 -0700

Hi Scott,

it's not possible at the moment, but if you can provide more details on
JSVC (based on your question, it should have some programmatic API),
specifically how you think it should work with Grizzly HttpServer, may
be some *fake* code, which will demonstrate that (I see you spent some
time learning Grizzly code, so probably you have some ideas :)). We can
try to implement this feature and include it into the 2.3.4 release
(we're planning 2.3.4 release this week).

Thank you.

WBR,
Alexey.