users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Memory Usage in Grizzly on Glassfish 3.1

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:37:30 +0200

Hi Eric,

it would be great if you can monitor the memory usage using some
profiler tool or jmap/jhat and give us more details on objects (object
types), which consume memory. You can take several memory state
snapshots like initial, 1000 clients connected, 2000 clients connected,
3000 clients connected, so we can see the dynamics and figure out the
problem (if there is any).

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.