users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly support for AIO?

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 18:44:52 +0200

Hi,

> Hi!
> I've check out the latest version source code with git, but it seems like
> no good support for AIO API newly issued by J2SE 7. so I wanna know if there
> is any plan on complete AIO support? Thanks!
At the moment we don't have any specific plans regarding AIO, mostly
because we didn't notice much interest from community side.
The Grizzly AIO based Transport implementation was functional at the
time we implemented it (passed all our unit tests), but I haven't
revisited it for a long time.

Are there any specific reasons you're interested in AIO?

Thanks!

WBR,
Alexey.