users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly slowly leaking with comet support on version 1.0.39

From: wild <itchy75_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

I've just made an heap dump and the problem is not the same as the previous
one.

In my actuel heap dump, there is a huge amount of DefaultProcessorTask in a
list named processorTaks in SelectorThread.

It is weird because the SelectorThread of the Administration Console is
holding all the DefaultProcessorTask.

Are they share between all the SelectorThread even if they are not listening
on the same port ?

If I use comet, did the task will return to the pool after calling
addCometHandler ?

Regards,

William.