users@grizzly.java.net

Documentation efforts for Grizzly 2.0

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:43:57 -0700

  Hey Folks,

In our Grizzly meeting two weeks ago, we decided that documentation
should be a primary goal for the initial 2.0 release.

We think that creating this documentation using LaTeX or Docbook will
provide a lot of benefit as far as how we can distribute the
documentation (online, bundled, etc).

We'd like to poll the community on topics they would like to see covered
in addition to the items I've listed below:

   - core framework
   - http framework
   - web container framework

Keep in mind, that we still need to start our outlines of what we think
should be covered in these areas, so once we've gathered
feedback we can incorporate the changes and produce the final outlines
for review.

Once the outlines are approved, we can being writing the documentation
in earnest.

Thanks,

-rl