users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly Bug?

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:03:13 +0200

Hi Maksim,

just to make sure, are you using Glassfish v3.0.1 release?
I've provided patched jars to Todd, which helped to fix the EJB
deployed web services issue for Glassfish 3.0.1, the same fix will be
applied in the coming Glassfish 3.1 milestone.

Regarding actual traffic overhead - IMO folks from WebStart should
take a look at this first, if they will confirm it's Grizzly related -
we will check that on our side.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.