users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly Bug?

From: Maksim Sorokin <msorokin_at_3dfacto.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 05:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for quick reply.

Oleksiy Stashok wrote:

> just to make sure, are you using Glassfish v3.0.1 release?

Yep, we do

Oleksiy Stashok wrote:

> I've provided patched jars to Todd, which helped to fix the EJB deployed
> web services issue for Glassfish 3.0.1, the same fix will be applied in
> the coming Glassfish 3.1 milestone.

Actually, we no longer care about failing web services, since our workaround
is working and we don't want to spend more time on it. However, if you
insist, we can check whereas your patched jar fixes the problem.

> Regarding actual traffic overhead - IMO folks from WebStart should take a
> look at this first, if they will confirm it's Grizzly related - we will
> check that on our side.

Sounds fine. However, could that be related to those "connection closed"
exceptions in GlassFish log file when Java Web Start is launched:
[#|2010-08-19T14:10:02.804+0200|SEVERE|glassfish3.0.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.appclient.org.glassfish.appclient.server.core.jws|_ThreadID=28;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|Adapter[/___JWSappclient/___system]
s1as/glassfish/modules/glassfish-corba-orb.jar
java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software
in your host machine

Best regards,
Maksim Sorokin
http://maksim.sorokin.dk/it http://maksim.sorokin.dk/it