users@grizzly.java.net

Re: REG: Proxy between sip server and a TCP stack using Grizzly framework

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:50:47 -0400

Salut,

Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
> Hi Rajeswari,
>
> I'm pretty sure it could be done.
> Looks like you'll need to write SIP <-> TCP parser and plug it as filter
> to the Grizzly.
> Here is good tutorial about Grizzly, and implementing custom protocols
> on top of it [1].

to add to Alexey, you can also take a look at an implementation (heavy
implementation) of the SIP protocol in Sailfin:

http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/sailfin/sip-stack/src/java/com/ericsson/ssa/container/GrizzlyNetworkManager.java?r=1.93

This is far from perfect as startup, so please ask questions here if you
needs any help.

A+

-- Jeanfrancois