users@grizzly.java.net

[OortClout project] was Re: CometContext and NIO

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:42:24 -0400

Salut,

Richard Corbin wrote:
> I call the Project OortClout http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud :)

hey hey I like the idea. Now once you have a chance, can you send me a
description of the framework and what it will do? I will add the
information on http://grizzly.dev.java.net.

Also (and this is a reminder for everybody here) you can always blog
about the project :-) :-)

> my Sun login is igf1 (and Ill try to re-produce the code that was giving me the problems and send it over, I might still have a snapshot in my nightly backups...)

Great :-) Make sure you fax/send the GlassFish paper works as soon as
possible. I've added you as a commiter for

contribs/OortClout

Have fun! (I will :-))

A+

-- Jeanfrancois