users@grizzly.java.net

Re: Hello world example

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:57:46 -0500

Hi Peter,

take a look at this basic tutorial:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2007/06/new_adventures_3.html

At the end, you have the demo.jar which contains the Javascript code and
the server side Servlet. I assume you are using GlassFish 9.1?

The Comet API can be browsed from here:

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/nonav/xref/com/sun/grizzly/comet/package-frame.html

and Grizzly in general from here:

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/nonav/xref/index.html

Hope that help :-) Feel free to ask question as our documentation is far
from perfect, as tons of peoples noticed recently :-) :-)

-- Jeanfrancois