users@grizzly.java.net

Re: RTP, RTCP, RTCP XR, Symmetric RTP, SDP, SRTP, MGCP, etc.

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:23:46 +0200

OK. I will try to do that. Unfortunately I will do that in my free time, so
it will be not so fast.
Also I prefer to use NetBeans 6 as IDE which means that the project will be
in NetBeans format. Is that a problem when I send it to the repository?
Also locally (in my computer) I am installed the Grizzly project as NetBeans
6 project. It is good to send this into the repository which will help the
others?

It will be good if together with Grizzly RTP and SIP (Sailfin)
implementation there is some IP PBX implementation which will help RTP and
SIP testing. What do you think?
By the way what means Sailfin?

Finally how can I order Grizzly t-shirt?

Miro.