users@grizzly.java.net

[Proposals] Rename jars file, release 1.7.0

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:43:19 -0500

Hi,

I would like to propose two changes:

(1) Rename archetype produced by Maven and happens 'grizzly' for the
jar, e.g.:

http-1.7.0.jar would becomes grizzly-http-1.7.0.jar
framework-1.7.0 would becomes grizzly-framework-1.7.0.jar
etc.

(2) Pending Scott proposal and Jruby/DoS issues we are currently
discussing, I would like to cut 1.7.0 release tomorrow or Monday. We
have added significant numbers of new features as an official release is
probably required :-) Based on Ken proposal, I would like to jump from
1.6.1 to 1.7.0. I would then integrate 1.7.0 in a variety of products
like GlassFish v3, Sailfin, Jersey, Jetty, etc. I will be on the road
for the next two weeks and having an official release to demonstrate for
  the Grizzly's Javapolis talk will be nice :-)

What peoples thinks? Everybody (not only commiters) can talk!

-- Jeanfrancois