dev@grizzly.java.net

glassfish grizzly config

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 13:45:05 -0400

If I understand the glassfish Config one pager, to set the size of the
buffer used by InternalOutputBuffer, I would set
<network-config>
   <protocols>
     <protocol name="http-listener-1">
       <http ... send-buffer-size="31000"/>

Similarly, maxHttpHeaderSize, keepAliveTimeoutInSeconds, and
maxQueueSize don't seem to get set despite entries in the domain.xml. In
fact, in the latest nightly, all those properties are removed when the
domain.xml is re-written (presumably because they are invalid, though
that didn't happen in previous builds I've tried).

So out of the request-processing and connection-pool settings:

max-thread-pool-size: works
min-thread-pool-size: works
header-buffer-length: not sure what this maps to in the selectorThread
parameters
max-queue-size: doesn't work
max-connections-count: worked in build 51, but isn't working on the
latest nightly
request-body-buffer-size: doesn't work
send-buffer-size: doesn't work (not sure what that maps to in the
selectorThread output either, but it doesn't change the value passed to
construct an InternalOutputBuffer).

Is all this supposed to be working by now? I am using the 1.9.17
snapshot on top of the v3 07/06 nightly. Maybe I'm just missing
something fundamental here...

-Scott