dev@grizzly.java.net

About SelectorThread's readThreadsCount

From: Bongjae Chang <carryel_at_korea.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:36:59 +0900

Hi,

At rev.3323, default readThreadsCount set to be -1 and autoConfigureCore() is enabled when readThreadsCount is only equal to -1.

But In SelectorThread's readThreadsCount still is 0.

So maybe I think that the following code could be not expected.

In SelectorThread.java
---
protected int readThreadsCount = 0;
protected void initController() {
   if(readThreadsCount > controller.getReadThreadsCount()) {
      controller.setReadThreadsCount(readThreadsCount);
   } else {
      readThreadsCount = controller.getReadThreadsCount();
   }
}
---

I think that SelectorThread's readThreadsCount should set to be -1 as well, shouldn't it?

--
Bongjae Chang