dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: grizzly configuration properties

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:23:46 -0500

I just noticed this bit in bold "UPDATE: if you are using GlassFish v3,
all properties starts with com.sun.grizzly instead of
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly" so that answers one question
at least. For brevity, i'm going to use the shorter name on the page
but i'll make a note that for v2 conversions, we'll need to map accordingly