dev@grizzly.java.net

grizzly configuration properties

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:19:31 -0500

I found the email with the properties and have added them to the
onepager. It linked to http://is.gd/f3Xo . I think that page is out of
date, though. I can't find
com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.selector.timeout used anywhere
but I have found com.sun.grizzly.selector.timeout in
SelectorThreadConfig? Am I correct in assuming that this is where I
should be looking? If so, I'll update the list of properties in the
onepager to reflect the definitions in SelectorThreadConfig. And, of
course, if you see any properties there that aren't being used, please
let me know so I won't try to track down where they're applied.