dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: HttpServiceImpl

From: Hubert Iwaniuk <neotyk_at_kungfoo.pl>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:04:21 +0100

Yes it can be static, It just seamed to me more intuitive to have it managed
by ServiceFactory.Just in case that we would like to clean it if
Activator.stop() is called, we would ask HttpServiceImpl (that was created
in start()) to clean it up. It seemed to me like logical place to store it.
If you really don't like it fill free to change it.
About our special needs: World domination by Grizzling a lo loco :D
And this is all internal, nothing is exposed.

Cheers,
  Hubert.