dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: [HEADS-UP] OSGi problem with LTQ

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:44:12 +0100

Think it's not OSGi problem, but we can not use sun internal packages
at all.
Gustav, can you pls. take a look at that?
I'm not sure what Unsafe is used for, looks like it is used to change
"final" Class members. We can try to remove the dependancy by removing
"final" declaration and the check if it still performs good with our
testcases.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.