dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Grizzly on the client side, a modest tutorial

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:44:06 -0600

Erik,

Once we get through any remaining comments with the document, would you
be interested in committing the document to 'www' directory of the
Grizzly repository?

We can give you commit rights to the web content area where you could
commit the document and maintain it going forward. We can let you know
where in the 'www' directory structure to put the tutorial.

And, before I forget, we would be happy to send you a Grizzly t-shirt as
a token of our appreciation for your client side tutorial. If you would
send me a mailing address (offlist, of course), we will gladly send you
a t-shirt.

Btw, I think your tutorial is very good!

thanks,

charlie ...