dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Where to place the initial code of RTP project

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:09:56 -0600

I think Jon will need to approve it as a jVoiceBridge sub-project ?

I have to admit I am a novice at how sub-project approval works? I'm
speculating that a project leader has to approve any sub-project created
under his or her project? So, in this case that probably means Jon has
to approve it.

charlie ...