dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Instructions how to start new sub-project for RTP using Grizzly

From: Martin Borjesson <Martin.Borjesson_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:27:52 +0100

The J1 presentation Sreeram mentioned around how to use SailFin with
jvoicebridge can be found at this URL:
http://developers.sun.com/learning/javaoneonline/2007/pdf/TS-4919.pdf

We should check if we can get Jonathan to provide the Conference Manager
application (the app described in the J1 presentation) as a SailFin
sample application to the community.
I know Jonathan used to have plans for open sourcing this app anyway.
Probably just go stuck in "when I have time " mode

/Martin