dev@grizzly.java.net

RE: Instructions how to start new sub-project for RTP using Grizzly

From: Kristoffer Gronowski <kristoffer.gronowski_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:10:47 +0100

Hi Miro!

I would vote for doing this on the jvoicebridge community.
With the reservation that we can get it up to speed.
There is some code that Jonathan said would be submitted on how to run
JVoiceBridge on Sailfin.

I think adding RTP Grizzly support would be a nice enhancement to the
JVoiceBridge.

The other alternative is if RTP is in Grizzly and there is another
project or subproject to Sailfin that builds the IP PBX and uses the RTP
stack from Grizzly.
But it would be good to hear the other communities reasoning on this
too.

BR Stoffe