dev@grizzly.java.net

Re: Tutorial: How to get and build the Grizzly project with NetBeans IDE 6.0

From: charlie hunt <charlie.hunt_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 06:14:36 -0600

Hi Miro,

Have you figured out via subversion how to add a new link to the home
page, (this is the www/index.html file) ?

And, for the tutorial HTML file you are drafting, you can add a new
directory to www/tutorials and add your tutorial HTML file. It is up to
you if you want a separate directory for image files or if you want to
put them the same directory as your HTML file.

If you need some assistance using subversion to add a directory, let us
know.

For a template, you can use SQE plugin tutorial index.html file found in
the repository at www/tutorials/sqe-nb6-tutorial/index.html.

hths,

charlie ...