webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] com.sun.rave.web.ui in XHTML the namespace can not be found

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 03:01:26 PDT

Thanks for your reply!

I did another investigation, hoping that adding a [i]taglib.xml[/i] to [i]META-INF[/i] folder would help. The namespace was recognized. But then I ran into another problem with the classes:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.StaticText.<init>

I could modify the sourcecode and maybe add a default constructor. But since I don't have it I have to use a decompiler. However this is to much effort and we are not sure if it will really work out. So we decided to take the hard way: to get rid of the rave components in one step.

Yes, I'm using RichFaces 4.0 ALPHA. The set of components is limited yet, but I'm sure they will have ported all their components soon.
[Message sent by forum member 'gomtu']