webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Perfect Example of Strategic Plan

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:00:32 PDT

Hi Ed,
>want *you*, Vlad, to throw some ideas up there
>http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/JsfCommunityRoadMap

I have tried to use the wiki page you setup recently but preview option doesn't work.

I'm constantly getting the following message:

"TWiki Installation Error
Template "oopsinvalidtoken" not found.

Check the configuration settings for {TemplateDir} and {TemplatePath}. "

I'm thinking about creating on temporal basis Wordpress blog to start the discussion.
I could put the blog link to the wiki page as reference point.
In my opinion wordpress kind of blog is more powerful tool to organize this type of discussion.
Anyway if the issue with wiki page will be fixed I will use it at least during the final stage.

Best regards,
Vladimir
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl_at_hotmail.com)]