webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Perfect Example of Strategic Plan

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 06:44:18 -0700

VP> Hi Ed,
>> want *you*, Vlad, to throw some ideas up there
>> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/JsfCommunityRoadMap

VP> I have tried to use the wiki page you setup recently but preview option doesn't work.

VP> I'm constantly getting the following message:

VP> "TWiki Installation Error
VP> Template "oopsinvalidtoken" not found.

Ahh, the java.net wiki.

Look, let's use the JCP wiki. Dan Allen already started a page for
this. Get yourself a jcp.org id and add your content in here:

http://wiki.jcp.org/wiki/index.php?page=JSF+Proposed+Features

Please don't do it on your own page, it will get more confusing and have
a higher chance of getting lost.

Ed