webtier@glassfish.java.net

TagException thrown for head, body, outputStylesheet

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:53:14 PST

Hi there,

I have a simple web project I have created for myself and that works fine. I started looking at the <h:outputStylesheet> tag but when I run the application I receive the following:

com.sun.facelets.tag.TagException: /main.xhtml @8,57 <h:outputStylesheet> Tag Library supports namespace: http://java.sun.com/jsf/html, but no tag was defined for name: outputStylesheet. Same goes for <h:head>, <h:body> which have been available since jsf 1.x. I have looked at a few jsf 2.0 examples but cannot see what I am doing wrong, or lib mis match.

The libs I am using are as follows:

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sun.faces</groupId>
      <artifactId>jsf-impl</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sun.faces</groupId>
      <artifactId>jsf-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sun.facelets</groupId>
      <artifactId>jsf-facelets</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.15</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
[Message sent by forum member 'petrov_smolenskaya' (elite.code.ninja_at_gmail.com)]