webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: JSF 2.0: Mojarra on JBoss and WebSphere?

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:23:34 -0600

That's great to hear that you got it working on WS. When you get some
time, if you could do some digging into the jsf.js problem and file
issue, we'd really appreciate it. It looks like there's a free demo for
WS 7, so a small test case would be helpful.

Thanks. :)

--
Jason Lee
Senior Java Developer