webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF 2.1 discussion

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:31:39 -0700

I should add: I'd love to have more actual users involved in the
discussion of future features, please do join in as much as possible.
I'm not sure about the read-only nature of the 314-open list - I may be
wrong. If I'm right about it being read only, and you have specific
suggestions, file a spec bug/rfe, and mail here, and I'll see to it that
your points are heard on the list.

Jim