webtier@glassfish.java.net

jruby -S glassfish_rails helloV3 error

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:15:22 PST

I input "jruby -S glassfish_rails helloV3"
The doc here(http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4926/chapterone?a=view) told me that I am supposed to have "INFO: Rails instance instantiation took : 37754ms" output, however, I didn't get that output. Instead I hang in this output "INFO: GlassFish v3 startup time: Static(2759ms) startup servces(595ms) total(3354ms). Then I can't input any more command. I can stop it with control+C.

The document also said, run "http://localhost:3000/home/index" in my internet browser, and I should see, "Welcome to JRuby on Rails on the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server!" message. However, I didn't, Instead, i see "HTTP Status 404
type Status report
message
description Not Found"
message, I did follow the instruction exactly.
"Deploying a Rails Application as a Directory" step works fine for me.

Thank you very much
[Message sent by forum member 'babyboss' (babyboss)]