users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish Server Open Source Version

From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:55:57 -0400

Please do introduce yourself there and what you'd like to help us do. We need all the help we can get and you will be most welcome amongst us.
Optimism is never a problem and neither is being polite - it will only propel us forward. It's just that we need to hold Oracle accountable as users, partners and customers. That inevitably requires playing bad cop sometimes.
-------- Original message --------From: Steven Siebert <smsiebe_at_gmail.com> Date: 4/1/16 11:01 AM (GMT-05:00) To: users_at_glassfish.java.net Subject: [gf-users] Re: Glassfish Server Open Source Version
I've become a member of the Java EE Guardian group, I'll take a moment to introduce myself there soon.  Hopefully my not having personal experiences with Corporate Oracle, and my ever-optimistic attitude, will be more adventurous than a drag on the group - at least there is a good chance you'll get a couple laughs at my expense =)