users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish Server Open Source Version

From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 05:01:07 -0400

You really should look into Payara. I doubt anyone would responsibly advise you to use plain GlassFish for anything other than learning.
Oracle officially stopped supporting GlassFish commercially a while back. Consequently GlassFish is hardly a maintened code base any more. I doubt that will change any time in the future.
-------- Original message --------From: "Veasey, Delores E" <delores.e.veasey_at_lmco.com> Date: 3/30/16 12:20 PM (GMT-05:00) To: users_at_glassfish.java.net Subject: [gf-users] Glassfish Server Open Source Version

How old is Glassfish server version 3.1.2.2
Is there a Glassfish version 3.2.2.12
Is version 3.1.2.2 still supported, if not what is the most current version

Than you very much,
Delores E. Vesey
Lockheed Martin Houston
Delores.e.veasey_at_lmco.com