users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Support For Open Source Editions

From: Jose Antonio Uribe Camacho <juribe_at_kionetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:12:36 -0600

Hello!,

My name is José Antonio and my work team is giving support to an
application where recently development team is trying to release a new
module and they are using GlassFish 4.1 as Application Server. We know that
this Application Server Edition is not supported by Oracle via My Oracle
Support. They only Support Oracle GlassFish Server Editions. So we are
looking for support to Open Source Editions.

We appreciate if you know GlassFish core developers or enterprises that can
offer us this support services and share us the contact.
Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

--
*José Antonio Uribe Camacho | Administrador de Aplicaciones*
<juribe_at_kionetworks.com>