users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Support For Open Source Editions

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 08:23:32 +0100

You can order support from Payara (http://www.payara.fish/support). Payara is a fork of GlassFish. Their fixes are offered for inclusion to the GlassFish team.
-Markus

Von: Jose Antonio Uribe Camacho [mailto:juribe_at_kionetworks.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016 20:13
An: users_at_glassfish.java.net
Cc: Manuel Itandeui Flores Ortega; Mario Gomez Arrieta; Jorge Francisco Varela Gutierrez
Betreff: [gf-users] Support For Open Source Editions

Hello!,

My name is José Antonio and my work team is giving support to an application where recently development team is trying to release a new module and they are using GlassFish 4.1 as Application Server. We know that this Application Server Edition is not supported by Oracle via My Oracle Support. They only Support Oracle GlassFish Server Editions. So we are looking for support to Open Source Editions.

We appreciate if you know GlassFish core developers or enterprises that can offer us this support services and share us the contact.
Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

--

José Antonio Uribe Camacho | Administrador de Aplicaciones<mailto:juribe_at_kionetworks.com>

KIO Networks |

México City

www.kionetworks.com<http://www.kionetworks.com/>

[http://knt.kionetworks.com/gobig/firmas2.jpg]