users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Logging messages not showing up in server.log

From: <mcoarr_at_mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 14:57:24 +0000 (UTC)

I have pretty much a vanilla install of glassfish 4.1. I have a webapp
that has a jax-rs service (using jersey).

My problem is that logging statements are not printing out. The
service runs fine, but I have a log statement right at the beginning of
my service and nothing is printing to the domain's server.log.

I even went to the admin console, configurations -> server-config ->
logger settings, then went to the log levels tab and added a new entry
for my package and set log level to info.

I'm trying to log at info, warn, and severe levels. Still nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Matt