users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Glassfish with docker

From: <Betina.Hientz_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:45:29 +0200
Hello there!

I am trying to use Glassfish nightly from the docker hub.
I am using it with netbeans and with a postgres image from docker.
All seems to works until I generate a Restful web services from database and test it.
If I try GET(application/xml) it works fine. But if I try GET(application/json) than I get a HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error...

the first time trying I get also the following description:

type Exception report

messageInternal Server Error

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler

root cause

org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler

root cause

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler not found by org.eclipse.persistence.moxy [148]

If I try it a second or more time I get this:

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.BeanValidationHelper

root cause

org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.BeanValidationHelper

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.BeanValidationHelper

Please help me, what's going wrong? I already tried to use the normal Glassfish 4.1 with netbeans and still the docker postgres and than it works fine. But if I'm trying it with glassfish 4.1 from docker (nightly) I always get the error.

best regards,
Betina