users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Monitoring thread pool information via JMX

From: Phillip Ross <phillip.w.g.ross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 18:53:28 -0400

Hi John,

I did some searching after our discussion on IRC and found that when
you enable the monitoring, and set the thread-pool and http-service
levels to HIGH... the stats do show up in the AMX MBeans that you can
view with Jconsole/JVisualVM.

Enable monitoring, set the levels to HIGH and then in the MBeans tree,
look for the "amx" node. Expand that node and you should see a child
node called "thread-pool-mon" and look around under that hierarchy and
you should find what you are looking for.

Hope that helps!
- Phillip