users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Logback JMX Configuration with Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 02:47:00 -0600 (CST)

Hello, I've encountered the same problem and the solution I came up with may
not be the best, but it works just fine for me. The idea is to add each
logger an unique name, so they are split on the display list. The fastest way
to get unique name is using timestamp, so you simply add current timestamp in
the tag. The result is 2 loggers in the jconsole. Logger with the latest
timestamp is the logger you are looking for, because the first one is temp as
you mentioned before. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
deploy_${deploymentTime} I hope it helps :)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jankeb']