users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish OpenMQ question

From: Edward Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:53:19 -0700

Hi Noah,
With respect to the Open MQ site, I'd be happy to answer your specific
questions. From the contributors and community page
<https://mq.java.net/contributers.html>, this information is provided
about the mailing lists:

> This project uses a number of email mailing lists for discussions and
> information sharing. You are welcome to join any of them.
>
> To see what mailing lists are available, to subscribe to them, and to
> browse the archives, visit the email mailing lists page
> <http://java.net/projects/mq/lists>
>
> The most popular email mailing list is users_at_mq.java.net
> <mailto:users_at_mq.java.net>. This active discussion forum covers all
> aspects of using the product, from installation, to deployment, to
> coding, configuration, and ... well, you name it.
>
> If you are interested in the internals of Open MQ, join the developer
> mailing list dev_at_mq.java.net <mailto:dev_at_mq.java.net>. Here we discuss
> the features we're contemplating, how we believe we will accomplish
> these features and how the various project features will be implemented.
>
> Finally, if you're just interested in occasional announcements,
> subscribe to the announcement alias announce_at_mq.java.net
> <mailto:announce_at_mq.java.net>

I believe this information is still accurate. If you are looking for
something specific -- you can e-mail me directly, or reply here on the list.
We will respond at stack-overflow, regarding the specific issue you
reference over there which was posted a couple hours back.
Thanks,
-- Ed