users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Glassfish OpenMQ question

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:06:56 -0400

I have an OpenMQ question / problem which I posted to stackoverflow here [1].

Originally I was going to address this to the OpenMQ mailing list/community, however, the information I found for this here [2] seems to be a bit out of date. For example, the links in the ‘Community’ section to the forums are all dead links. Also, the link to the mailing lists page gave a list of mailing list addresses and links to their archives but no mechanism or address for subscribing. Overall the OpenMQ java.net page seems really stale. Am I looking at the current correct location for this info?

Thanks,

-Noah

[1] - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26425803/running-into-errors-allocating-connections
[2] - https://mq.java.net/contributers.html