users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Migrating from glassfish 2 to glassfish 4, security realm issues

From: Yannick Majoros <yannick.majoros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 17:16:17 +0200

Hi Jan,

Do you have a custom security realm? If so, there have been changes
between GF3 and GF4. Mostly package names (maybe class names). I
migrated my custom login modules from GF3 to GF4 quite easily, you
probably just need to fix some imports, extend the right class, and
rebuild. I guess you have exceptions at GF startup, or when your login
module gets loaded?

Yannick