users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Migrating from glassfish 2 to glassfish 4, security realm issues

From: Jan Berg <berg.jan_at_hotmail.fi>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:36:53 +0300

Hiya,
So currently im in progress of migrating our application from GF2 to GF4. At the moment the application seems to deploy fine, but the login feature (which works on gf2) does not work correctly on GF4. I have configured security realms the same way as they were in GF2, and otherwise the code in the application is exactly the same. Still the login always fails, but it correctly redirects to the login error page defined in web.xml. Anyone have any idea where the cause of the problem might be? Been struggling with this issue for 3 weeks now.