users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish 4 Memory Leaks

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:03:20 -0500 (CDT)

I'm working with GlassFish version 4.0 (latest official release). You may be
chasing bugs in a development release. I'm not a member of the GlassFish team
or a moderator on this forum or anything like that so I'm not the best person
to help you with this. I provided some tips in one of my other replies which
should get you started on isolating the source of your memory leak. I would
form theories and test them. It sounds like you have a theory about beans.xml
in an included jar activating CDI (I suspect it does). You should be able to
setup a simple test to verify that That included jar probably needs to use
CDI to function which means you'll need to drop that dependency or refactor
your own code to not use tag files with parameters.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'slominskir']