users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Unable to open web service tester page

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:43:12 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, this thread is from 'A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away', but, I
was having similar problems, and found at lease one solution the the
[i]"url?tester"[/i] error message. -- I think the problem is caused by the
default setting restricting access to [b]External Schema[/b]. If you are
using NetBeans 8.0/7.4/7.3 try the following: [list]Go to the page
[b][url=https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/websvc/jax-ws.html]Getting Started with
JAX-WS Web Services[/url][/b][/list] [list]Following the [b]Enabling Access
to External Schema[/b] instruction[/list] I think the Glassfish instructions
for [code=java]-Djavax.xml.accessExternalSchema=all[/code] are the important
ones. Though, yes, it is a pain that you need to reduce security to get the
tester page working.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'TenguTech']