users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Phantom JMS resource? (3.1.2.2)

From: David Zhao <liang.x.zhao_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 19:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pawel,

Plus, list-jms-resources is a remote subcommand so that its logic is run at GF server side. You may need set --domaindir when you start miSpot domain before you run any remote subcommands like list-jms-resource against the domains under domaindir.

For asadmin start-domain,

--domaindir

    The domains directory that contains the directory of the domain that is to be restarted. If specified, the path must be accessible in the file system. The default domains directory is as-install/glassfish/domains.

Thanks,
David Zhao