users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Invalid chunk during servlet execution

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:05:36 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=dapendragon]Hi! I'm getting an exception during servlet processing
that amongst other things involves
[url="http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/asp-net-imaging/imaging-processing/"]uploading
an image to a server[/url]. The exception is "java.io.IOException: Invalid
chunk". If I run the exact same war file on a Tomcat installation this does
not happen, but on SJAS 9 (latest official Sun release) I'm getting this
error. If I do the same call again later it usually works, for some reason,
so it's not a constant issue. Does anyone know what might be the cause of
this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't post the source for the
servlet, I'm afraid. [/quote] You may refer to this
[url="http://www.rasteredge.com/java-imaging/"]java imaging tutorial[/url].

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cecilhope']