users@glassfish.java.net

Re: which glassfish.jaxb jar should be used with JDK 7

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 17:46:38 +0100

Hi,
  I assume you're using Weblogic 11.x ? Since the jaxb jar is from
Weblogic 11.x's jaxb distribution. However I wouldn't say the error you
see is connected to the jaxb jar, it's comming from annotation processor
which is from within WebLogic itself and is broken by changes in JDK7's
annotation processing apis. Maybe better place would be to place jdk7
question at Weblogic user forum, e.g. here:

https://forums.oracle.com/community/developer/english/fusion_middleware/application_server/weblogic_server_-_upgrade___install___environment___migration

  MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, SW Engineering Manager