users@glassfish.java.net

which glassfish.jaxb jar should be used with JDK 7

From: Afrozjahan Patel <afroz.patel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:05:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We were using glassfish.jaxb_1.0.0.0_2-1-12.jar in our project which was on JDK 1.6 till now. Recently we have upgraded the JDK to version 7. During compilation we are getting below warnings:

Warning: Supported source version 'RELEASE_6' from annotation processor 'oracle.dbtools.common.service.ConfigProcessor' less than -source '1.7'

Warning: No processor claimed any of these annotations: javax.persistence.PersistenceContext,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAnyElement,javax.ejb.TransactionAttribute,javax.xml.ws.WebEndpoint,javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding,javax.xml.ws.WebFault,javax.ejb.MessageDriven,javax.xml.ws.WebServiceClient,weblogic.javaee.TransactionTimeoutSeconds,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement,javax.jws.WebResult,javax.annotation.Resource,weblogic.jws.Policy,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlEnum,javax.ejb.Stateless,javax.xml.ws.BindingType,javax.jws.WebMethod,org.junit.Before,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSeeAlso,javax.ejb.Local,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlRegistry,javax.jws.WebParam,javax.ejb.EJB,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType,javax.xml.ws.Action,javax.xml.ws.WebServiceRef,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlType,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElementDecl,org.junit.Test,javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema,javax.ejb.Remote,javax.jws.WebService,org.junit.BeforeClass

Could you please let us know what is the right version of glassfish-jaxb we should be using and where to download it from?

Regards,
Afroz