users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey + CID

From: Jan Algermissen <jan.algermissen_at_nordsc.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:22:37 +0200

On 27.09.2013, at 20:40, Mauricio Ferreyra <mauriff_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> Im trying to use CDI with Jersey, but when Glassfish try to inject the fields an exception is thrown:
>
> Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied dependencies for type [MyCDIManagedBean] with qualifiers [@Named] at injection point [[field] @Inject @Named private com.example.MyClass.service]
>

> Any help?

Be asured it can be painful and you never know whether you hit a bug or messed up yourself :-) I wasted at least 4 weeks in total on tracking down such injection-related problems. With both, JBoss as well as GF. (JBoss classloader enterprisey-ness really being the top-end frustration :-)

Can you share code or detals, where you inject what?

Jan