users@glassfish.java.net

Re: updgrade glassfish 3.1.2.2 to 4.0

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:45:26 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your response. Trying the apps in gf4 environment is right way,
but I will do it upgrading locally first (if exist automatic upgrade
procedure) a gf 3.1.2.2 to 4.0. About configure again the server: - Add File
and Jdbc Realm - Add Jndi Resource (JDBC, pool and mail session) - Configure
the server options: jvm, thread-pool, listener, virtual server,
monitoring,etc. - Install the external jar library - Deploy all the apps. -
Configure EJB Timer to mysql instead java derby If I can't by pkg utility, is
it possibile to do a backup domain and restore it in a new glassfish 4.0
installation?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme']